About Me

My photo
Missouri
40 something married for 20 years 7 children ages 2-23 youngest 4 adopted

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home sick ~ not me, the boy!

Home from work today....sick kid. It really amazing I'm not home more with as many kids run around here on a daily basis. I can't believe how bored I am... really! I haven't stayed home for quite awhile. I've cleaned four bathrooms, the kitchen, my bedroom and the basement. I'm resisting the urge to clean bedrooms up stairs. I went to get the mail, and can't believe how quiet the cul-de-sac is. It's like a ghost town... totally different story at 4pm when all the children get home from school. Ok, back to surfin' the web and ignoring the three loads of laundry I've washed so far and need to be folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Visits from my friends

My Blog List

Find the blogs of your friends

Followers