About Me

My photo
Missouri
40 something married for 20 years 7 children ages 2-23 youngest 4 adopted

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Field Trips

Today was my daughter's field trip!! Hurray! We went to a puppet theater here in the KC area. It was a fun show. The bus ride however was NOT fun at all. The bus driver thought he was in the Indy 500........ The children were all trying to talk to the person farthest away from them....... The parents and teachers were calling for their fairy godmothers to take them away. The rain canceled our trip to the park, so we got to enjoy the cafeteria at the school! It was nice to see my child interact with her class mates. It was a nice trip. Now, I'm home alone and all I can find to do is clean. I'm really a sick person.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming and commenting on my blog. I look forward to reading yours!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Visits from my friends

My Blog List

Find the blogs of your friends

Followers