About Me

My photo
Missouri
40 something married for 20 years 7 children ages 2-23 youngest 4 adopted

Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF!!! I don't know if it's the gloomy wet weather we've been having or what. This has been the looooooooooooongest week ever!!! It was the week than never ended! Now the sun is peeking out just a little bit and the four younger children are all outside playing with the 3 dogs! A has shed her shoes and braces and is on the trampoline with the rest of them. The CP does not stop her from doing anything...she may not be an Olympic runner, but then neither am I. The house is quiet, two older girls not home, one is babysitting the other has not returned for the weekend from college. Hubby at work....all by myself in the kitchen..it's a small miracle.(I probably just jinxed myself) Cooking, blogging, talking to myself. The only thing that could make this better, is a cold margarita!!! Ok... here they come

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stoping by and checking out my blog... Isn't it weird what we find in teh www..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Visits from my friends

My Blog List

Find the blogs of your friends

Followers