About Me

My photo
Missouri
40 something married for 20 years 7 children ages 2-23 youngest 4 adopted

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Mornin' quiet has blanketed the house

For some very strange reason ( I hope no one is sick) the house was still very quiet at 7:10 am. Hubby just woke me because he has to go shopping for cube steak for the chicken fried steak his restaurant has on their menu. He's the Exec. Chef at a very busy restaurant in the KC area. Can't say it's the first time he's had to head out on his day off...... Back to the quiet, I'm awake with my precious first cup o' coffee of the day. I hear my cat purring at my feet, my dog snoring and................... nothing else. Peaceful, quiet, still!!! It's so unusual with five children in the house normally the minute my eye lids open, alarms go off inside my children's heads and they're by my side in seconds. Just like shutting the bathroom door or locking my bedroom door sets off alarms in their heads too. Somewhere around 7:40 I heard the pitter-patter of A2 heading this way, close behind is D and A1. OK, I have to admit I love having my children in bed with me, sleepy faced and cuddly. How does one adult, three children, one cat and a 100 lb dog fit on a queen size bed??? Perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Visits from my friends

My Blog List

Find the blogs of your friends

Followers