About Me

My photo
Missouri
40 something married for 20 years 7 children ages 2-23 youngest 4 adopted

Saturday, May 23, 2009

First Official Pool Use of the Season!!

The weather cooperated with my children's wishes and it was warm enough to swim~kind of. K, A1, and D1 were brave (or stupid) enough to actually go in and swim. They all seemed to be having fun and they didn't turn blue, much to my surprise. A2 decided she was going to stay in the sandbox and play all by herself. Because I couldn't remember where I had put all the sand box toys at the end of summer, she had to resort to filling her shoes up with sand and dumping the sand out over and over again. We did manage to play outside all day without any potty accidents......HURRAY! That is a huge feat for us. A2 has to trek all the way across the yard, up 13 stairs, go through the kitchen before she can even see the potty. We normally have an accident somewhere around the 8Th stair. I can't believe our vacation is getting so close... it's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. Getting things packed for 4 children and myself is NOT something I'm looking forward to. My hubby is on his own as far as packing goes. Well, off to bed.... no one in this house sleeps much later than 6:45, the older I get the quicker that comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Visits from my friends

My Blog List

Find the blogs of your friends

Followers