About Me

My photo
Missouri
40 something married for 20 years 7 children ages 2-23 youngest 4 adopted

Friday, May 22, 2009

School's Out For Summer..... HELP!!

Friday, May 22nd...eight fourty two pm........... almost everything in the house is quiet. The radio is one, three of the four children home are in bed, and two of the three dogs have put themselves to bed too. Quiet is a little difficult to come by in this house until it's 10pm, now that J2 is home from college, it's even noisy until after midnight some nights. I have to admit hearing the constant "bling" of her text messages and the tapping of her computer keys is comforting. I know she's safe !! When she was at college, it wasn't easy at first sleeping not knowing...... One of these day's I really need to let that go. Finals were this week for D1, she did really well. She's going to be a sophomore in HS in the fall. And, may god protect us all, driving!! 2009 is the year most of my children roll into the "odd" ages.. 3, 5, 7, 9, and 19. The only "eve" ones are 16 and 24 this year. I'm not sure if that means anything... probably not to any one but me. Last day of school..... Yeah and Drat at the same time! We're taking our first vacation in a few years. We're goin' back home to AZ for a little while. It's nice to visit, so far when we have visited I have no desire to go back. Everyone and their damn mother have to ask me when I'm going to come back, but I'm not ready. I managed to get all my pre-k students off to kinder... I really miss them when they leave. Most I don't see very often after they leave. Some stop and visit here and there. I need to figure out a way to let them go too. I'm glad school is out for awhile, I need to find my house under all the little messes around it. Working full time took more of my home time then I thought it would. Not to mention soccer and t-ball. Oh well, when you have as many kids as I do what the hell should I expect?? Well, I'm off to watch BRIDE WARS and eat ice cream. G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Visits from my friends

My Blog List

Find the blogs of your friends

Followers