About Me

My photo
Missouri
40 something married for 20 years 7 children ages 2-23 youngest 4 adopted

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday... another long week. It's the last week of preschool and we have too much celebrating going on!!! We've had two days of water day/picnic days LOTS of fun.. LOTS of tired kids afterwards. Summer is almost here, school is almost out, vacation is close!! We are all yes the 8 of us flying back "home" to AZ for about a week. We keep coming up with different things we want to do while we're there like we're going back for a month. The little ones don't remember going to AZ and the youngest one has never met most of the family. I can't wait to go back. I always miss it more when we return. I still like our little town where everyone knows everyone else. Have to run.... it's pre-k graduation night at school!!! G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Visits from my friends

My Blog List

Find the blogs of your friends

Followers