About Me

My photo
Missouri
40 something married for 20 years 7 children ages 2-23 youngest 4 adopted

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Airport

I didn't mention our airport antics....just imagine..... 8 people, 12 pieces of luggage including 3 car seats.... many many stares of disbelief! When the doors to the shuttle opened one man seeing our luggage actually said " You've got to be kidding me..I'll wait for the next one." I'm sure one of these days we'll show up on Funniest Home Videos or You Tube on some one's phone video. People would stop and watch in horror and disbelief, crowds would part, heads would shake, and smiles would come across faces. I'm not sure if they thought we were cute or they were thankful it wasn't them. All in all, the airport experience went well. No one threw a fit, no one peed their pants, no one got lost. The airplane ride was also thankfully uneventful. The only thing that happened was a few too many trips to the "potty" to see the blue water and hear it flush... wondering where it was going. Where does it go?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Visits from my friends

My Blog List

Find the blogs of your friends

Followers